It is understood that the mosque was built in 1584 from the inscription of this mosque located in the outer walls of the Ottoman fortress in the south of the Kale quarter. The square-shaped mosque was built in a simple style. To the north of the main space is closed with a small three domes and three arches into the courtyard is the last congregation. The interior is illuminated with three windows on the east and west walls and two on the north and south walls. The mihrab niche is outcropped and has five facades. The
passage of the mosque from square plan to the dome provides pointed arched tropics. The inner dome closes the pramidal roof, rising above the octagonal pulley. The external pulleys of the Harim dome are built with a pramidal stone cone; the geometric motifs surrounding the portal and the mihrabi in the sides reflect the old architectural traditions of Ahlat. Only the cut stone was used in the construction of the mosque. The city walls are located within the 1st degree protected area.