This mosque next to Kadı Mahmut Mosque in the Ottoman Fortress was built by İskender Pasha, one of the viziers of Kanuni Sultan Süleyman. In the inscription it is understood that the castle was built in 1564. The mosque is a classic Ottoman architecture style square with a square dome, a single domed dome placed on the walls with the harim corner trumpets, a three-domed end group in the north and an architecture that protrudes forward in the northwest corner. It is illuminated with ten windows at the bottom, four at the top and eight at the dome skirt. The walls were built with two-colored cut stone, dome and tromples with bricks. In the northwest corner of the mosque, the cone of the minaret of the minaret passing from the square base to the cylindrical body with the twelfth pulley was made. There is a mementos in this minaret and its niche. This mosque is located within the 1st degree protected area.